SHAREit for PC: Windows 10/7/8/8.1: Here in this article all the user will come to know the use and the way how to download and install Shareit app on PC. Before going into detail about this article firstly let us know what a Shareit app is?
SHARE it for PC: Windows 10/7/8/8.1
Shareit is nothing but a file sharing tool that can able to transfer different files to different devices. And this is one of the ultimate latest apps which used by 99% of the users on their devices. Shareit is available on all PC’s with different operating systems as Windows 10/7/8/8.1. Shareit is not only available on PC but also on all the Android and iOS devices.
Now let us discuss the process of how to download Shareit app on PC in detail as below.
Download Shareit app on PC Windows 8/8.1/10
Do you have Shareit on your PC? If not it is better to try this app on your PC Windows 10 to enjoy all the benefits provided by it. It is also provided in other Microsoft Windows versions. To install this app on your PC particular requirements are a need. Here we discuss the requirements needed to install the app on PC described as below.
- Wifi (WLAN) is required for the PC to install this app.
- It requires 4GB RAM storage. Shareit works too with storage of minimum 2GB RAM.
- It requires storage of 5GB c drive.
- Graphics card drive should update time to time.
- All these requirements are necessary for Windows version (7/8/8.1/10).
Shareit on PC using Blue stack Emulator
Bluestack is an Android emulator that allows the Android apps to work on your computer. The user can download and use all the android apps using this APK file. This Shareit app also used as Shareit APK.
Following are the steps described how to use Shareit app on PC using Bluestacks
- To enjoy the Shareit app on PC Firstly, the user has to download Bluestacks emulator on PC. You can download this Bluestacks player app by using the following link. By Clicking on the link specified the app automatically gets downloaded. By accepting the terms and conditions installation process gets over
- Search the shareit application in the emulator, i.e., blue stacks. In that when we click on the shareit application it directly redirects to the Google play store official page where we can install the application
- If you want Shareit APK file to be downloaded, then you need to download the APK file from a secured position on your computer. Choose open and save Shareit app by using bluestacks App player with a right click.
SHAREit for PC using APK file( using online Google play downloader)
Shareit is the alternate method of choosing Shareit app for PC by getting APK file downloading through online Google play downloader.
- To download this Shareit APK app through online firstly make sure that your PC allows the file to download it without blocking or prevent it. To avoid this make some temporary changes in PC security.
- Open up the download link on the Shareit APK app file. Copy and paste this link here. Shareit APK app file gets downloaded when you click on the green button.
- By double clicking on the Shareit app APK file, the installation process gets completed.
How to use the Shareit app on PC?
The use of the Shareit app in PC is similar that of the usage of the Shareit app in smartphone devices. Whereas in smartphone devices we directly download from App Store no need of using APK file as it is necessary for PC. Only installation process differs but the usage is same.
- When you install this app, it takes a little bit of time to complete the setup process.When once it gets finished you need to setup device name and default file location.
- In the home screen, it is provided with only two buttons sends and receives.
- If you want to send any files, click on the send button and select the files which you want to transfer and search for the receiver. When the particular receiver is found tap on it. Then all the data gets transferred within seconds.
Have a happy download and usage of the SHAREit for PC. Thanks for viewing this article.